Friday, October 26, 2012

TEO

This is the product of an anxiety ridden broken heart mixed with Ed Sheeran on repeat.


Normalcy,
That can never be,
Not for me.
I drank two cups of tea, and I remembered when we, would make each other laugh.
Then I found my way, back to the tv screen, and buttoned my sweater 'cause it got too chilly for me to see.
It was your laugh, that resounded in my head, all the nights in bed, that picture of you on top of your shed.
Change the channel to make it go, I don't know why, I'll never show how high...
you made me, toast in the morning time, and our walks are on rewind, searching eyes in the same sky.
I'll never know how it ended up this way, thoughts are easier throughout the day, strummed 2 chords and couldn't find the strength to play...
games with the truth that blends, power in your hands, and you just cut the strands,
That linked up our hearts, from the very starry start.

No comments:

Post a Comment